I have been waiting for this little guy to come back on my dash. He dances in sync with any music you play!
He’s dancing to Carry On My Wayward Son. It’s surreal.
AGAIN?! SERIOUSLY FUCK THIS. THIS TOOK UP ANOTHER 2 HOURS OF MY TIME TRYING TO DEFEAT IT. 2 FUCKING HOURS OF MY LIFE I WILL NEVER GET BACK. THIS IS LIKE CASTRATING MY INNER MUSICIAN. I TRIED GREGORIAN CHANTS, AFRICAN TRIBAL DRUMS, AND EVEN THE OLDEST SONG KNOWN TO MAN AND NOTHING FUCKING WORKS. I’M SO DONE WITH THIS SHIT. I’M GOING TO GO QUIT DREAMS NOW.
So true…I need to stop watching this.
Now he’s dancing “Under the Sea”
I just watched this while having Pitch Perfect’s rif-off scene on. Not only did this stupid thing dance with every single song no matter what, but as soon as Beca sang “shorty get DOWN” the little motherfucking dID A FUCKING SPLIT.
Omfg Apologize by one republic is perfect for this little guy
YO, I GOT SOME TIPS FOR ALL THE MISERABLE LADIES!
(and hell fucking yes i used to be one)
- try getting ready in the morning wearing only the underwear you look the best in (only buy underwear you feel the best in) or get ready naked. it’s like a scientifically proven fact that all boobs are amazing, and i’ve discovered there’s this weird victoria’s secret angel switch that gets flipped when you’re nude putting on makeup or brushing your hair. you just look like a fox.
- don’t be scared to do things you’re really good at in front of people (they want to see) and don’t be scared to talk about how good you are at things (there is a difference between arrogance and confidence, and we’ve been told repeatedly that being proud of ourselves is cocky and unattractive: FUCK THAT, WE’RE JUST THE SHIT, WE CAN’T HELP IT)
- in recent years i’ve discovered that i’m super hot. you also happen to be super hot. i think “super hot” is a combination of attractive, unique, and comfortable. it just took me a long time to learn how to make myself feel and look super hot, learn what you need to do to make yourself realize you’re super hot, and do that. (if you think i’m an idiot and i’m just telling your to put on tons of makeup, read the next bullet)
- make yourself feel pretty. makeup is not a bad thing. no, you don’t need it. no, you don’t have to have it to be “super hot.” but the coolest thing about it is that it’s a useful tool for shaping your hotness into exactly what you’d like to show to the world, and that’s badass. it’s okay if you aren’t born looking the way you feel inside, cause you have the power to tweak. that also goes for your hair, your clothes, etc. for example, do you think your head looks like a penis when your hair is short? grow it out. do you absolutely love when your head looks like a penis? THEN FUCK YEAH KEEP IT THAT WAY
- be honest as much as you possibly can. to yourself, be honest all the time. if you find you are having a really hard time telling certain people the truth, then maybe they are the wrong people for you. do you trust them? do they make you feel bad about yourself? NAH DUDE FUCK THAT
- if you are uncomfortable, you are instantly not super hot. i don’t mean like if you are wearing shoes you love and they hurt your feet. i mean, if you’re shaving your legs every single fucking day and you hate it but you don’t want anyone to say anything. instead, you should only shave your legs so you can feel the pleasure of your smooth legs against the sheets. or because YOU like them shiny when you’re at the beach. only change yourself if to YOU, that is super hot.
- masturbate all the time. that is all.
- the only dude that deserves anyone as super hot as you, is a dude that knows he is super hot. and a dude that realizes you and fawns in the glorious light that is your super hotness.
- don’t go to work if you have nightmares about it. quit and get a new job. you maybe probably aren’t going to love it (hey, maybe you WILL), because it’s work. but if it is affecting your well-being to the point of suffocation then quit. there are tons of shitty jobs that are less shitty than that one.
- you really need to have a catalog of things that you know make you feel better. you will come across these things slowly and randomly. but remember them, and practice them when you feel shitty. you’re going to feel shitty, so be stocked up on plenty of antidotes.
- hurting yourself is so fucking not okay. i cut myself and all i got were these lousy scars. i starved myself and my pretty hair fell out and my brain was all fucked every time i ate anything for years. i tried to kill myself and had to stay in a mental hospital for the most miserable, depressing, loneliest week of my life. i drank myself into a stupor for a couple of months straight and all it did was hinder me learning how to actually help myself and solve my own mental issues. stop all that shit, and start figuring out how to love and how to feel better and how to be badass when you’re all alone and how to feel super hot.
Me prometí a mi misma escribir algo cada día,bueno, aquí está:
This picture says so much, believe it or not girls. Guys are broken all the time, just like your mask fools us ours fools you. Nobody is immune to unfortunate events so be kind to every soul you meet.
Reblogging it for all the guys who are suffering but also for those who don’t realize/accept that guys suffer to..
Stay strong… No matter your gender x
There will be a time when your hope is on the very ground,
and the scars in you heart will give in and open again
There will be a time when the sun’s light burns you
and the night is a silent murderer of your every dream
There will be tears, and there will be desperation
and you will wonder around for the smile
that used to spring on you lips
when you could be contempt
with the light breeze
of a June day.
And then, there will be shame slashing through your heart
and the silence will plague you, cut your breath
steal your chances for any other time.
And if this is not enough for you, there will be yearning
for a moment of joy that you once felt
when that hand next to yours joined you
and you felt them both fitting like puzzle pieces
and you also felt when you no longer did.
But there will be a day when you’ll go numb
and the days won’t be so long
and the sunshine won’t be so merciless.
And then, there will be a night when you mind, exhausted,
forgets to remind you of your list of mistakes,
and you will wake up a little less tired, less bitter
your thoughts less inflamed.
Then, on any other June day,
I hope you hold my hand and finally discover we always did fit alright.
les mis movie meme | six outfits [4/6]
- 0 - 32 = low (most people with Asperger Syndrome or high-functioning autism score about 20)
- 33 - 52 = average (most women score about 47 and most men score about 42)
- 53 - 63 is above average
- 64 - 80 is very high
- 80 is maximum